Last Updated November 18, 2022
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Personal Information You Provide to Us. Depending on how you interact with us, the types of personal information we may collect include:
- Identifiers and similar information such as your name, address, phone number, email, IP address, online identifiers, and business information (for business inquiries only);
- Commercial information, including records of Services purchased (such as number of treatments received), obtained, or considered, or other purchasing histories or tendencies;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including interactions with our Services or use of certain online tools;
- Geolocation information, including, if enabled, certain GPS location (but not your precise geolocation) that is collected about the location of your device, and, if you provide, your city;
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information, such as when you call our help line;
- Correspondence and communications such as information in comments or questions you send to us;
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile reflecting your preferences or similar information; and
- Additional information subject to certain federal or state laws such as a signature or financial information.
Information We Collect from Other Sources. We may also collect personal information from other sources including our affiliates, business partners or public websites or publicly available sources like government records.
WHY WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
Business and Commercial Purposes. We may collect and otherwise process your personal information for our business or commercial purposes, including to:
- Provide you with our Services;
- Administer promotional programs;
- Fulfill our contractual and legal obligations;
- Coordinate with our business partners (such as clinics);
- Respond to questions, comments, or problems that you report to us concerning the Services;
- Manage and operate the Services;
- Develop new products and services, improve the Services, and conduct analyses to enhance or improve our content, products, and services;
- Provide you with information about our products and other services as well as marketing communications and offers for products and other services;
- Provide you with customized content or targeted offers;
- Conduct analytics on information in an aggregated format; and
- Conduct other everyday business purposes such as fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting, and legal compliance.
- We may also use your information for other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION
Depending on how you interact with us, we may share your personal information in the following circumstances with the following entities:
- Affiliates and Business Partners. We may share your personal information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates and other parties for their business, operational, promotional, and marketing purposes. These entities’ use of such information is subject to their respective privacy policies. To learn more about your advertising choices relating to the collection and use of your information, please see the Your Rights and Choices
- We may share your personal information with vendors that perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle payment processing, provide data storage, help us operate the Services or our business, provide technical support, provide call center services, and assist in marketing.
- We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
- Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets. We may disclose and transfer information we have collected about you in connection with a merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets, or other corporate changes, including in connection with any due diligence process.
- Legal Matters. We may disclose your information where required to comply with law (including applicable regulations), or to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, or government requests and investigations, or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
- Safety and Security. We may disclose your information where we believe the disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss. We may also disclose your information to protect the security of the Services, servers, networks systems, and business or as necessary to protect other business or legal interests.
- Other. We reserve the right to share your personal information if required or permitted to do so by law.
Please note that we may also disclose data about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may publish reports that contain aggregate and statistical data about our customers. These reports do not contain any data that would enable the recipient to contact, locate, or identify you.
We employ a range of commercially reasonable safeguards designed to protect personal information against loss and theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, and modification. These safeguards include physical, organizational, administrative, and technical measures commensurate with the sensitivity of your personal information. We do not guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Please be aware that, despite our ongoing efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Our Sites are not intended to attract children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information anyone under the age of 13. If you believe your child is using our website, please contact us using the information provided in Contact Us below so that we can investigate and delete any data as may be appropriate.
- Device Information. We collect information about the device you use to use the Services like your computer, phone, or tablet. This information may include your IP address and browser type operating system.
- Usage Information. We may collect information about your use of the Services, including the date and time you visit the Sites, the areas or pages of the Sites that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Sites, content entry, mouse movements, screen captures, the number of times you return to the Sites, other click-stream or usage data for the Sites.
- Analytics Information. We may use vendors and tools to collect analytics-related information to better understand how the Services are being used and by whom, as well as how to improve the Services. These analytics vendors and tools may collect information about your activity, across your different devices, on our Sites as well as on third-party websites and apps (such as web pages you visit and your interaction with our advertising and other communications), and use this information to make predictions about the preferences of our customer base or segments thereof. One of the vendors we use is Google Analytics. Google Analytics has its own cookies that it uses to track and aggregate this information. To find out more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please click here. To manage your preferences with respect to Google Analytics click here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You can opt-out of data collection or use by Google Analytics by clicking the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To learn more about how to exercise your choices related to cookies and other advertising practices, please review Your Rights and Choices below.
Your Rights and Choices
Under applicable law, you have certain rights relating to our collection and use of your personal information, including rights to:
- Opt-Out of Receiving Our Marketing Emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the opt-out link in any of our promotional emails or call us at 1-866-353-3015 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt-out does not apply to transactional or informational emails (e.g., our communication in response to your request for information, products, or services from us) nor to disclosure to a third party that is acting on our behalf and under our instructions in support of our permitted uses of your personal information.
- Access and Correct Your Information. You can request to access the personal information that we hold about you and to correct any information that is incomplete or wrong. You can make such requests by contacting us using the information in Contact Us Please note that we may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Make Choices Concerning Cookies. You can control cookies by using the tools described below, but please note that if you disable cookies, some features of our Services may not function properly:
- Your Browser. You can control cookies through web browsers by changing your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
- Third Party Tools. You can also visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/, where you will find comprehensive information on cookie management and blocking that pertains to a wide variety of browsers. You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our website by downloading and installing the browser plugin available here. You can also use the interested-based advertising opt-out tools mentioned above.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Under applicable law, you have the right to access your personal information under our control, to right to know how your personal information is used and whom is it disclosed to, and the right to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information, and have that information amended as appropriate. To practice your right, you can make an access request by emailing us at email@example.com and upon written request and authentication of identity we will review your access request. In some situations, your access request may be refused for regulatory reasons. We will notify you with the reasons for refusal and provide further steps that you can take.
If you would like to know more about our privacy practices or if you would like to exercise certain rights under this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address below:
Prollenium® Medical Technologies Inc.
29 East Wilmot St., Unit 1
Richmond Hill, Ontario